Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New comic: BEST MANN FOR THE JOB

For those of you who do not keep up with my author blog, Learning Curve, I just posted some info about a new comic that my wife and I are launching:

Best Mann For The Job

TitleTrakk has posted the first preview from the upcoming weekly comic strip Best Mann For The Job, by my lovely wife, Erica, and me. It stars Grace Mann, a woman with a complicated past who returns home to serve as a small-town sheriff.

This series has literally been years in the making. (When I get a chance, I'll tell you the story -- but it's a long one.)

As the series unfolds, we'll be introducing some of the quirky residents of Hope Falls, Tennessee. So visit TitleTrakk every week for future episodes!

No comments:

Watch JOHNNY SOKKO free online

GIANT MONSTERS ON THE LOOSE!

This blog is for fans of classic giant monsters and monster-fighters from the movies, TV, and comics -- including King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Dogora, Johnny Sokko and Giant Robot, Ultraman, Fin Fang Foom, Titano, The Host, and more. We also salute the classic genre and special effects films of Toho Studios Universal Studios, Hammer Films, not to mention the Frankenstein Monster, Count Dracula, the Wolf Man, the Mummy, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, giant robots, sci-fi, manga, and anime.