Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC

I was just watching these Mac/PC parodies from 2007 starring Spider-Man and Superman and wanted to share. Written and filmed by Michael Agrusso, they also include guest stars Batman, Wolverine, Hulk, Jor-El, and Uncle Ben. Click here to watch the YouTube playlist Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC: Round One (10 videos)

And some selections right here:

I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC 1
Spider-Man and Big Blue chat about the slate of upcoming movies from each of their companies. Good times.


I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC 2
Spider-Man and Big Blue talk about superhero movies from the '70s and '80s. Blue gets upset and then Hulk shows up.


I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC 3
Big Blue's a daddy! Uh oh. Spider-Man's reasoning and logic could have dire consequences for the super-baby.


I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC 4
Spider-Man and Big Blue compare villains. It's kinda like rock, Venom, Goblin. Any way you look at it, rock loses.


I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC ... and I'm Batman
Spider-Man meets Big Blue's dark and dangerous vigilante friend. What should be a bit of bonding over their similarly tragic tales turns into a school-yard cat-fight.


I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC (Jor-El vs. Uncle Ben)
Things get a little heated when Uncle Ben gets ready to throw down with Big Blue's father over some disparaging remarks. With great power comes a great big whuppin'!


Hi, I'm a Mutant...and I'm a DC
An awkward meeting between Superman and Wolverine where they "discuss" whether Superman stole X-Men director Bryan Singer ...


Related links:
Santa Claus Vs. Frankenstein
HULK VS. trailers (Wolverine! Thor!)
Marvel Comics' DARK REIGN
This is why I don't buy more comics
Free Comics Online

No comments:

Watch JOHNNY SOKKO free online

GIANT MONSTERS ON THE LOOSE!

This blog is for fans of classic giant monsters and monster-fighters from the movies, TV, and comics -- including King Kong, Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Dogora, Johnny Sokko and Giant Robot, Ultraman, Fin Fang Foom, Titano, The Host, and more. We also salute the classic genre and special effects films of Toho Studios Universal Studios, Hammer Films, not to mention the Frankenstein Monster, Count Dracula, the Wolf Man, the Mummy, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, giant robots, sci-fi, manga, and anime.